Friday, December 19, 2014

REACT: Before The Hobbit The Battle of Five Armies

As you read the title, you can understand that the new movie: "The Hobbit The Battle of Five Armies" just came out and that I want to say that I watched all The Hobbit films and I enjoyed them all. So you might be thinking, is the final movie going to that good? Don't you think The Hobbit is boring?


After watching this trailer, what do you feel? Is it exciting? Is it too epic for you to watch the film? Or you just hate it so much that you don't want to watch the movie? I guess the choice is yours. Here is another trailer for you to watch:


The movie actually added a new character into the story which wasn't in the book, the necromancer. There wasn't even a necromancer in the book. But I just can't wait to see how they explain and show what the necromancer can do. I think the necromancer is Sauron coming back.

I am going to watch it, but I haven't watch it yet. So here are some few expectations and predictions of the movie and what is so good about Peter Jackson's One Last Chance to show the final and epic ending of everything he has ever done to make the movie and the old ones like Lord of the Rings, to finish and make his masterpiece perfect.





No comments:

Post a Comment